Tuesday, November 27, 2007

November 27, 2007

Eleven, two-seven, Oh seven. Oh seven why did you not appear in the temperature today? I read in the paper that maybe you appeared near the airport.

Why is it always the airport temperature that gets special attention? No one is really hanging outside there. I know, I know, it’s just because there’s lots of measuring equipment there. Well there is only one thing you need to measure temperature in LA, besides this site of course, and that is your heart.


I told an old professor of mine about 80 and Sunny and describing sunshine and he said it sounded a lot like Philip Glass, subtle differences. Of course I am just like Philip Glass. But the only difference I can see in the sunshine today compared to yesterday is because of the time I looked at it. It was sunnier about two hours more today than yesterday. This is the effect of comparative suniture.

1 comment:

petgigs said...

Um,...you're just like Philip Glass?
Just wondering,
Fran
A/K/A
petgigs@yahoo.com
(I'm not used to the gmail address yet & keep forgetting I have it)